Sunday, November 18, 2018

A Look Around

I promised you a look around Picket Post so here it is. Tonight we are Las Cruces, New Mexico after a great drive down through Safford, Arizona to Lordsburg before joining the rat race on I-10 across south New Mexico. We managed to slip downtown here to La Posta, a favourite spot in Old Mesilla, for an early dinner. This old building is the last stopping place along the Butterfield Overland Stage Route still working and although the floors are a little crooked the grub is great.

Good Grub here


Fly along with me here.



6 comments:

  1. I loved the drone video of the windmill. How did you know they were going to turn it on just when you were videoing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timing is everything in life. Nobody turning it on other than the wind.

      Delete
  2. Great video! Who does your lighting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a special arrangement with the man upstairs.

      Delete
  3. I have always loved La Posta since I moved to LC when I was in junior high. It was as great tasting then as it is now. In my area of California, we don't have Mexican food. We have wannabe-s. Sure wish La Posta was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place to visit as we are hold up southeast of the location.
    Great Drone Video.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete