Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week of January 25th

Still in the heart of winter on the Northern Ranges. Not a lot of exciting things going on this week at work and in my job that is a good thing. We had a couple of clear days and it is nice to see the sun but they were shortlived and it was back to low clouds and snow later in the week.

Friday night I headed for Calgary on the plane and Brenda picked me up at the airport. Saturday we ran into town to get my haircut, was about time it was either that or buy some elastics for my pony tail. Once that was taken care of we stopped by the Cochrane Ag Society where my niece Caron and the girls, Sidney and Lucy, were getting ready to compete in the Hunter/Jumper classes. They were not going till later in the afternoon and we had a date with Ms. Ella so had to run. Tonight is Ella’s dads birthday party and Ms. Ella is spending the evening with us.

 IMG_1313

Just lounging about with Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh cute, babysitting grandkids is awesome!!!! have fun

    ReplyDelete