Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Canadian Eh!

Folks who follow my blog probably know a couple things about me. One I do like the fact that our good friends to the south share their warm winters with me and the other is I do love my own country. It is a beautiful country that has a lot going for it and although I do like to escape those long winters there is no better place to return to along with those Canada Geese in the spring.

I along with half the world stumbled on the following video after the opening ceremonies of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. Tom Brokaw ran this as part of NBC’s coverage of those opening ceremonies.

Tom Brokaw Explains Canada to Americans

For my friends both at home and to the south enjoy the video and you might even learn something, I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful video! Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete